Kids and adults: Your artistic talents and best wishes are needed! You can create seasonal cards for military personnel on duty and for veterans in hospitals or homes. The cards will be delivered through the American Red Cross.
Follow these guidelines, and then bring your creations to the Fairview Family Medicine Clinic at Wyoming or the Fairview Clinic in Chisago City by Nov. 26.
Your cards will then be combined with cards from other Fairview Clinics and sent to troops for the holidays.
– Address cards to service member or veteran.
– Sign your name and give a location, e.g., Wendy in Wyoming, Minn. DO NOT include your address or any other identification.
– Share your gratitude with such phrases as “Thanks for serving our country” or “Wishing you safety all year long.”
– DO NOT include an envelope or any inserts.
– Refrain from use of glitter, as it can aggravate health issues.