STATE OF MINNESOTA DISTRICT COURT
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
Case Type: Civil Other/Reformation
Court File No. 82-CV-14-5045
Judge William Ekstrum
Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Trustee, in trust for registered Holders of Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust 2006-1, Asset-Backed Certificates, Series 2006-1,
Heather A. Johnson, Mariners Capital, Inc., Long Beach Mortgage Company, Regions Hospital, United States of America, Department of the Treasury, Internal Revenue Service,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE-NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this summons. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS [OR 60 DAYS FOR DEFENDANT UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY, INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS)] TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days (60 days for IRS) of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this summons located at: 8425 Seasons Parkway, Suite 105, Woodbury, MN 55125.
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not Answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in Washington County, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lot 1, Block 4, Joseph T. Dixon 3rd Addition, according to the recorded plat thereof, Washington County, Minnesota.
You are hereby notified that this action is being brought for the purposes of:
1. Declaring Plaintiff holder of a certain Mortgage dated November 23, 2005 and filed for record in the office of the Washington County Recorder on December 27, 2005 as Document No. 3560687.
Dated: October 8, 2014
WILFORD, GESKE & COOK, P.A. By: /s/ Orin J. Kipp
Orin J. Kipp, #0390438
Greta L. Burgett, #0390575
Attorneys for Plaintiff
7616 Currell Boulevard, Suite 200
Woodbury, MN 55125
Published in the
Forest Lake Times
November 13, 20, 27, 2014