STATE OF MINNESOTA
COUNTY OF WASHINGTON DISTRICT COURT
TENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT
CASE TYPE 14: OTHER CIVIL
Court File No.: 82-CV-15-361
Deutsche Bank National Trust Company, as Trustee for Fremont Home Loan Trust 2006-1,
Christopher M. Smith,
Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as nominee for Fremont Investment & Loan,
John Doe and Mary Roe,
THIS SUMMONS IS DIRECTED TO THE ABOVE NAMED DEFENDANTS:
1. YOU ARE BEING SUED. The Plaintiff has started a lawsuit against you. The Plaintiffs Complaint against you is attached to this Summons and is on file in the Office of the Court Administrator of the above-named Court. Do not throw these papers away. They are official papers that affect your rights. You must respond to this lawsuit even though it may not yet be filed with the Court and there may be no court file number on this Summons.
2. YOU MUST REPLY WITHIN 20 DAYS TO PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS. You must give or mail to the person who signed this Summons a written response called an Answer within 20 days of the date on which you received this Summons. You must send a copy of your Answer to the person who signed this Summons located at:
John P. Dockry, Esq.
Shapiro & Zielke, LLP
12550 West Frontage Road,
Burnsville, MN 55337
3. YOU MUST RESPOND TO EACH CLAIM. The Answer is your written response to the Plaintiffs Complaint. In your Answer you must state whether you agree or disagree with each paragraph of the Complaint. If you believe the Plaintiff should not be given everything asked for in the Complaint, you must say so in your Answer.
4. YOU WILL LOSE YOUR CASE IF YOU DO NOT SEND A WRITTEN RESPONSE TO THE COMPLAINT TO THE PERSON WHO SIGNED THIS SUMMONS. If you do not answer within 20 days, you will lose this case. You will not get to tell your side of the story, and the Court may decide against you and award the Plaintiff everything asked for in the Complaint. If you do not want to contest the claims stated in the Complaint, you do not need to respond. A default judgment can then be entered against you for the relief requested in the Complaint.
5. LEGAL ASSISTANCE. You may wish to get legal help from a lawyer. If you do not have a lawyer, the Court Administrator may have information about places where you can get legal assistance. Even if you cannot get legal help, you must still provide a written Answer to protect your rights or you may lose the case.
6. ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION. The parties may agree to or be ordered to participate in an alternative dispute resolution process under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice. You must still send your written response to the Complaint even if you expect to use alternative means of resolving this dispute.
7. THIS LAWSUIT MAY AFFECT OR BRING INTO QUESTION TITLE TO REAL PROPERTY located in the County of Washington, State of Minnesota, legally described as follows:
Lots 347, 348, 351 and 352, Lanes DeMontreville Country Club,
Lots 349, 350, 353, 354, 355, 356, 361, 362, 363, 364 and 365, LANES DeMONTREVILLE COUNTRY CLUB.
(hereinafter the Property).
The object of this action is to judicially foreclose upon the Mortgage registered as Document No. 1162029 and recorded as Document No. 3558583 for the above-referenced Property, and for the sheriff to sell the Property pursuant to Minn. Stat. 581.04. If you fail to answer the Complaint within the time aforesaid, judgment by default will be taken against you for the relief demanded in said Complaint, together with Plaintiffs costs and disbursements.
IF PART OF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS YOUR HOUSE, YOU MAY DESIGNATE AN AREA AS A HOMESTEAD TO BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY.
YOU MAY DESIGNATE THE HOUSE YOU OCCUPY AND ANY AMOUNT OF THE PROPERTY AS A HOMESTEAD. THE DESIGNATED HOMESTEAD PROPERTY MUST CONFORM TO THE LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES AND BE COMPACT SO THAT IT DOES NOT UNREASONABLY REDUCE THE VALUE OF THE REMAINING PROPERTY.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE COURT WITH A LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF THE HOMESTEAD YOU HAVE DESIGNATED.
IF THE PROPERTY TO BE SOLD CONTAINS SEPARATE TRACTS, YOU MAY REQUEST THAT THE TRACTS BE SOLD AND REDEEMED SEPARATELY. EACH OF THE SEPARATE TRACTS MUST CONFORM TO LOCAL ZONING ORDINANCES.
YOU MUST PROVIDE THE COURT WITH A COPY OF THE LEGAL DESCRIPTION OF EACH OF THE TRACTS YOU HAVE DESIGNATED TO BE SOLD SEPARATELY.
Dated: January 27, 2015
SHAPIRO & ZIELKE, LLP
By: /s/ John P. Dockry
John P. Dockry 0395340
Kalli L. Ostlie 0329678
Attorneys for Plaintiff
12550 West Frontage Road,
Burnsville, MN 55337
(952) 831-4060 ext. 3136
THIS MAY BE DEEMED A COMMUNICATION FROM A DEBT COLLECTOR ATTEMPTING TO COLLECT A DEBT. ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED WILL BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE.
Published in the
Forest Lake Times
April 9, 16, 23, 2015