State of Minnesota
Judicial District: Seventh
Court File Number:
Case Type: Juvenile
In the Matter of the Welfare of the Child(ren) of:
Nikeia Marie Dunbar
Jerry Guevara, Jr
NOTICE TO: above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s).
1. A Termination of Parental Rights Petition has been filed in the Office of the Clerk of Juvenile Court located at 725 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota, alleging that parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) to the child(ren) named in the petition should be permanently severed.
2. Notice is hereby given that the matter of said Termination of Parental Rights Petition will be called for hearing before the Juvenile Court located 725 Courthouse Square, St. Cloud, Minnesota, on March 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM or as soon after as the Matter can be heard.
3. YOU ARE ORDERED to appear before the Juvenile Court at the scheduled time and date.
4. You have a right to be represented by counsel.
5. If you fail to appear at the hearing, the Court may still conduct the hearing and grant appropriate relief, including permanently severing the parental rights of the above-named parent(s) or legal custodian(s) and taking permanent custody of the child/ren named in the Petition.
WITNESS, the Honorable John H Scherer
Judge of District Court
BY: Shannon Walz
Published in the
Forest Lake Times
Janaury 26, February 2, 9, 2017